Happy Independence Day USA Essay, Poems, Prayers, Jokes, Quotes, Speech :
The Independence Day USA is the day which is celebrated by all the Americans proudly. On this day, America became Independent from the rule of British empire. So, as the result whole nation feel the power of the success as well as glory on this 4th of July Independence Day USA. Generally, this is the day, when president and all famous personalities participate in a event either in Washington D.C. or New York city. President Donald Trump and his speeches famous all over the world. On this upcoming 4th of July, Donald Trump will again show his power speech in front of all United States of America as well in all over the World. So, USA defense superior are taking proper steps for providing the best quality services in order to make this USA Independence Day a mega success. The ABC news and TimesNow are collectively with other news channels will try to cover Fourth of July Party Ideas, Events, Activities, which is going to be exposed on the 4th of July I USA day. Hence, the popular news channels will publish the Speech, Interview, or, Party/Event guide in the I Day USA NewsPaper as well as on the TV channels too.
Check : Independence Day USA trivia
Donald Trump Independence Day Speech Essay on Independence Day USA 2017
Many of the Americans and Canadians want to know that why we celebrate Independence Day USA or 4th (Fourth) of July? What is the reason behind 4th of July Fireworks? The reason is cleared here in Essay format. We are providing you the Happy Independence Day USA Speech of Donald Trump with Awesome Independence Day USA Essay in this post-
On this Independence Day Im going to explain all the good and bad things made under my ruling that may help you people to understand about me quite better and surely will make you feel that my rules and regulations will fulfill the needs of the nation. So Im here today in front of you all and sharing everything on this auspicious occasion which may help in moving the nation to few more steps top. First of all I would like to thank you people as you all have accept me as your president and quite happy for that as you have represented me as your best choice and from the second I had taken charge Im taking all the steps to provide the best service to my people. Im really very proud to say we have destroyed all the evil powers that tried to disturb the nations peace and freedom. We have developed very good armed forces for protecting the country in the time indeed. Our country now stands the top economic nation in the world. And we have also taken proper steps for vast increase of Educational system in the Country. Previously there are many obstacles in the America but soon it has became an Independent country with citizens having certain for this reason why USA Independence Day celebrated in America on 4th of July 2017. So hope you all like my words. Thanks for giving such a wonderful opportunity.
Independence Day USA Speech of Barack Obama Last Year
Remarks of President Barack Obama
The White House
July 4, 2013
Hi everybody. I hope you all had a safe and happy Fourth of July, filled with parades, cookouts, fireworks and family reunions.
We celebrated at the White House with a few hundred members of the military and their families. And we took a moment amid the festivities to remember what our Independence Day is all about what happened 237 years ago, and what it meant to the world.
On July 4th, 1776, a small band of patriots declared that we were a people created equal free to think and worship and live as we please. It was a declaration heard around the world that we were no longer colonists, we were Americans, and our destiny would not be determined for us; it would be determined by us.
It was a bold and tremendously brave thing to do. It was also nearly unthinkable. At that time, kings and princes and emperors ruled the world. But those patriots were certain that a better way was possible. And to achieve it to win their freedom they were willing to lay it all on the line. Their lives. Their fortunes. Their sacred honor.
They fought a revolution. Few would have bet on our side to win. But for the first of many times to come, America proved the doubters wrong.
And now, 237 years later, the United States this improbable nation is the greatest in the world. A land of liberty and opportunity. A global defender of peace and freedom. A beacon of hope to people everywhere who cherish those ideals.
Generations of Americans made our country what it is today farmers and teachers, engineers and laborers, entrepreneurs and elected leaders people from all walks of life, from all parts of the world, all pulling in the same direction.
And now we, the people, must make their task our own to live up to the words of that Declaration of Independence, and secure liberty and opportunity for our own children, and for future generations.
I want to say a special word of thanks to the men and women of our military, who have played such a vital role in the story of our nation. You have defended us at home and abroad. And you have fought on our nations behalf to make the world a better, safer place. People in scattered corners of the world are living in peace today, free to write their own futures, because of you. We are grateful for your service and your sacrifice, especially those still serving in harms way and your families here at home.
So, God bless you all. And may God bless the United States of America.
Some Favorite Fourth of July Moments (Funny Moments, Facts of Obama)
1. “One of the best perks about being President is anyone will hand you their baby.” – July 4, 2012
2. Fun and games on the South Lawn! – July 4, 2009
3. The VP visiting the troops in Iraq. – July 4, 2010
4. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama pretend to march to music in the Blue Room of the White House, before delivering remarks to military families during a Fourth of July celebration. – July 4, 2010
5. President Barack Obama delivers remarks to military service personnel and their families during the Fourth of July celebration at the White House. – July 4, 2010
Although, there are many names pronounced for Barack Obama, which is among the top fun facts on this Independence Day of USA –
Here is a sampling for his first name: Barac, Barach, Baracks, Barak, Baraka, Barrack, Barrak, Berack, Borack, Borak, Brack, Brach, Brock even, Rocco. There are just as many for his last name: Abama, Bama, Bamma, Obma, Obamas, Obamma, Obana, Obamo, Obbama, Oboma, Obomba, Obombma, Obomha, Oblama, Omaba, Oblamma and (ready for this?) Ohama. And of course there’s Barack Obama’s middle name, Hussein. Here are some of the ways it comes out: Hissein, Hussain, Husein, Hussin, Hussane and Hussien.
Happy Independence Day USA Quotes | 4th (Fourth) of July Funny Quotes
- Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. ~Thomas Paine
- He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach himself. ~Thomas Paine
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis
- The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation. ~Woodrow Wilson
- Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have. ~Harry Emerson Fosdick
- Let freedom never perish in your hands. ~Joseph Addison
- You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every July 4, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism. ~Erma Bombeck
- Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower July 4th quotes
- In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
- A statistician made a few calculations and discovered that since the birth of our nation more lives had been lost in celebrating independence than in winning it. ~Curtis Billings
- People generally want to share the occasion with their friends, family and dearest ones and as it is the national event as a patriotic human being we want to let people know about the history of Independence Day USA so for this reason why we have made the best collection of fourth of July quotes so just copy them and share with your friends on your Facebook and G+ plus walls.
- America is much more than a geographical fact. It is a political and moral fact the first community in which men set out in principle to institutionalize freedom, responsible government, and human equality. ~Adlai Stevenson
- Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.
- Freedom’s natal day is here.
Fire the guns and shout for freedom,
See the flag above unfurled!
Hail the stars and stripes forever,
Dearest flag in all the world.
~Florence A. Jones 4th of July inspirational quotes
- This, then, is the state of the union: free and restless, growing and full of hope. So it was in the beginning. So it shall always be, while God is willing, and we are strong enough to keep the faith. ~Lyndon B. Johnson **best 4th of July quotes**
Fourth (4th) of July Jokes | America Independence Day 2017 Funny Quotes
Q: Why did Paul Revere ride his horse from Boston to Lexington?
A: Because the horse was too heavy to carry.
Q: What did Paul Revere say at the end of his historic ride?
A: Ive got to get a softer saddle!
Q: Why did George Washington chop down the cherry tree with his hatchet?
A: Because his mom wouldnt let him use the chainsaw.
Funny Jokes/Quotes/Sentences on 4th of July
A little boy just couldnt learn. One day his teacher asked him who signed the Declaration of Independence. He didnt know. For almost a week she asked him the same question every day, but still he couldn’t come up with the right answer.
Finally, in desperation, she called the boys father to her office. Your boy wont tell me who signed the Declaration of Independence, she complained.
Come here, son, and sit down, the dad said to the boy. Now if you signed that crazy thing, just admit it so we can get out of here!
And an adult version
The teacher asked a little boy in her class who signed the Declaration of Independence and was surprised when he answered, Damned if I know.
Put out by his swearing she told him to go home and bring his father back with him. The next day, the father came with his son and sat in the back of the room to observe.
She asked the little boy again, Now, Johnny, Ill ask you again. Who signed the Declaration of Independence? Well, hell, teacher, Johnny said, I told you I didnt know.
The father jumped up in the back, pointed a stern finger at his son, and said, Johnny, I raised you better than that! If you signed that damn thing you damn well better admit it!.
4th of July Independence Day USA Poems | Independence Day USA Prayers Fourth of July
Lest We Forget
Fireworks and cookouts
And time spent with friends.
Swimming and playing
The good times never end.
But lest we forget
The reason for today
Lets all say it now
Happy Independence Day!
A Nation Free
Today is a time for fireworks and fun
But we shouldnt forget its reason.
This is one of the most important days
of the entire summer season.
Todays the day our nation became free
and the date of the countrys birth.
For so many years we have grown to be
one of the best countries on earth.
Today we celebrate freedom
thanks to those who came before.
Those brave men who fought and died
in each and every war.
Freedom always comes at a price,
And while we celebrate
We should tip our hats to the heroes
who made our country great.
Red White and Blue
Hamburgers and hot dogs
cooked on the grill,
Fireworks in the night
giving us all a thrill.
The country all decked
in red white and blue.
Friends all saying
Happy 4th of July to you.
A Day to Celebrate
The coals are red hot
The flags proudly waving.
The fireworks are popping
And the bands loudly playing.
All over the country
we see the stripes and stars
Today we celebrate
this great country of ours.
Poetry by Sharon Hendricks
4th of July Independence Day USA prayers
There is no greater feeling of liberation than to experience this freedom from sin and death that you have provided for me through Jesus Christ. Today my heart and my soul are free to praise you. For this I am very thankful.
On this Independence Day I am reminded of all those who have sacrificed for my freedom, following the example of your Son, Jesus Christ. Let me not take my freedom, both physical and spiritual, for granted. May I always remember that my freedom was purchased with a very high price. My freedom cost others their very lives.
Lord, today, bless those who have served and continue to give their lives for my freedom. With favor and bounty meet their needs and watch over their families.
Help me to live my life in a way that glorifies you, Lord. Give me the strength to be a blessing in someone else’s life today, and grant me the opportunity to lead others into the freedom that can be found in knowing Christ.
Hence, we have provided you the complete information regarding Happy Independence Day USA Essay, Poems, Prayers, Jokes, Quotes, Speech. Share this post with your friends, neighbours, family & with all Americans on this precious Independence Day USA 2017. You can use popular Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Stumble Upon, Pinterest, Digg, Tumblr, Kik, WeChat, Whatsapp, Skype, SnapChat and many more in the way. So, Don’t forget to show your love towards your Nation!