4th of July Trivia: The Fourth of July is an awesome day for USA citizens. They usually do a lot activities like Barbecues , Fireworks, Dance ,Fun in the sun and music on the day of our country’s freedom. While you all are celebrating independence day with family and friends it will be fun to know Independence Day trivia.
4th of July Trivia | Independence Day USA trivia | Happy 4th of July 2017 trivia
1. Declaration of Independence signed the document?
- Ans. Aug. 2, 1776.
2. How many people signed the Document of Independence on July Fourth?
- Ans. Two
3.First three presidents died on The 4th July ?
- Ans. Thomas Jefferson-1826, age-83
John Adams-1826, age-90
James Monroe-1831, age-73
4.1826 is the 50th anniversary the president was born on the Fourth of July ?
- Ans. Calvin Coolidge
5.Which countries celebrate the Fourth of July ?
- Ans. Denmark, England, Norway, Portugal and Sweden. Denmark Danes etc
6.When Fourth of July become a legal federal holiday?
- Ans. 1938
Many of reasons make 4th of July trivia worth knowing More than Independence Day.
- Congress had declared the 4th of July a paid federal holiday.
- The Liberty Bell in Philadelphia is tapped 13 times every 4th of July in honor of the original 13 colonies.
- The Flag of the United States flag uses the colors red, white and blue to show bravery and valor, purity and
loyalty and 50 stars represent the 50 state, the 13 stripes represents 13 colonies.in 1776 that the Declaration of Independence took pace Fireworks, family reunions , concerts, picnics, parades , baseball etc.
- Independence Day is a national holiday like summer-themed events, Independence Day celebrations means outdoors events politician and leader appear at a public event to praise the nation’s heritage,
- Families often celebrate Independence Day by picnic gathering with relatives. clothing in generally red, white, and blue, the colors of the American flag.
- Parades are in morning, fireworks in the evening at all fairgrounds and places.